High Torque Brushless Worm Geared Motor 24V DC Permanent magnet
A gear motor is a type of electrical motor. Like all electrical motors, it uses the magnetism induced by an
electrical current to rotate a rotor that is connected to a shaft.
The energy transferred from the rotor to the shaft is then used to
power a connected device.
In a gear motor, the energy output is used to turn a series of
gears in an integrated gear train. There are a number of different
types of gear motors, but the most common are AC (alternating
current) and DC (direct current).
|No-load RPM||2880 RPM|
|Lifetime||3 million cycels, 10years|
Features of Brushless Worm Geared Motor 24V DC Permanent magnet
1. Worm gear transmission, high transmission efficiency, large output
2. we adopt brushless DC technology, service life of the brushless
DC motor is longer than the brush motor, and it can be with better
3. small volume, strong power, powerful working force.
4. it is made with high-strength aluminum alloy material, strong
5. it can work with the bearing metal alloy wheel driving belt, and
with good quality, stability and high applicability.
1. Longer life than commutated motors from other manufacturers
2. Low detent torques
3. High efficiency
4. High dynamic acceleration
5. Good regulation characteristics
6. High power density
7. Robust design
8. Low moment of inertia
Drawing of Brushless Worm Geared Motor 24V DC Permanent magnet Motor
Brushless Worm Geared Motor 24V DC Permanent magnet Motor
Worm Geared Motor are commonly used in conveyor-belt drives, home
appliances, in handicap and platform lifts, medical and laboratory
equipment, machine tools, packaging machinery and printing presses.